We are a non-profit organization dedicated to serving our elders with the highest level of care possible. To provide quality consistent care, we must have consistent staff. Many of our staff members have worked within the organization for over 10 years and several have exceeded 20 years of service.
We expect that as an employee, you will put the needs of the elders first, honoring them with dignity and respect. In the same way, we strive to treat our employees with the same through competitive wages, paid vacation, sick leave, and incentive programs.
We currently have careers available for CNAs, CMAs, and Nurses for PRN for all departments.
- Current valid licensure in the state of KS
- Long term care experience in a person centered home preferred
- Positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skill
- Must present a professional demeanor